Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Reason To Support Sarah Palin

Apparently not only do I share political philosophy with Sarah Palin, I grew up in the same denomination. She sounds like the genuine article to me.

I thought the frenzied hate from the lefties was unusual, and this confirms to me that there is a spiritual component to this hatred of her, and the calling I have felt to pray for her and John McCain above what I felt was normal.

Thursday morning I wrote:



For those of you that are Prayer Warriors...this is your call to arms...the leftists in this country will be pulling out ALL THE STOPS to destroy this woman and her family in an effort to get Senator John McCain to drop her from the ticket...and when he doesn't...they will say anything, tell any lie to secure the defeat of the McCain-Palin 2008 Ticket.



Again, I repeat my request for prayer for this woman, and the man who will be President. A special time of testing for America is coming...and we must have the right people in place. People who can listen, people who have discernment of the supernatural. These times will be like no other...and He has made two warriors available to us, and we must do our part by spending time and effort in our prayer closets.

Hat Tip: Don
Related: Pray For McCain-Palin

0 comments :