Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, September 1, 2008

Live Coverage of the 2008 RNC Convention
Gavel To Gavel Monday Night Coverage

Here is the official partner of the RNC National Convention, Ustream.tv's coverage of the convention.


The event is over, an I have removed the player because they keep repeating the night's events on the live channel. I have a post with the entire most of the proceedings here.


I will have more later...I am having severe lockup issues with my Laptop.

**5.38 PM** I have a bank of camera views posted on my RNC Convention page...t which I will be adding more coverage in the coming days.

0 comments :