Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, September 22, 2008

Rasmussen Polls U.S. Senate and President in North Carolina

U.S. Senate

51% Kay Hagan
45% Elizabeth Dole

U.S. President

50% John McCain
47% Barack Obama


This is not good news for Senator Dole...who should be out campaigning more instead of being invisible during an election year.

I am recording a series of political speeches this fall (Shuler) (Mumpower); U.S. Senator Elizabeth Dole (R-Salisbury) and Charlotte Mayor Pat McCrory (R-Charlotte running for NC Governor) are the only Republicans to decline to speak. The others who have declined to speak are Keith Smith (runing for NC-11 as a Libertarian), State Senator John Snow (D-Murphy) and State Representative Phil Haire (D-Sylva).

3 comments :

TP,

What's up with Keith Smith? I contacted his website, but I've gotten no reply. There's no picture of him anywhere, and I'm not convinced he's even a real person.

Do you have more info?

I have also tried several times to get in touch with the guy, even going so far as to post on his Message Board.

You can try this email address. maybe he is just dodging me, and would feel more comfortable talking to you.

I found his house on Google Earth...so if I get really desperate...I could stake him out. LOL.