Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin Stars in "And The Crowd Goes Wild..."

I have never seen conservatives so pumped about a candidate in my life. People might have been this excited about Reagan, but I was 12 at the time and my father the chairman of the local Democrat Party...so I was insulated from any enthusiasm people might have felt.

I was inspired by Governor Sarah Palin last night, and here is my amateur attempt to express how I feel about the addition of Sarah Palin to the McCain ticket for President:





McCain Campaign Website

**update** 11.56 AM C-SPAN has made a copyright claim (via You Tube) on the footage used in this video, so I may have to use footage from the GOP, or host it myself...and take it to court if they pursue the matter further. Note to astute observers...the original footage is from FOX News, from whom I would accept a copyright claim. I am attempting to contact someone at C-SPAN by phone at this time.

0 comments :