Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Watch John McCain and Sarah Palin in Cedar Rapids, Iowa



**1.05 PM** The Rally is over. Unfortunately, the audio crapped out in a number of places, so I cannot in good conscience upload a copy. I have, however, uploaded a portion of Sarah Palin's remarks where she answers the "Paying Higher Taxes is Patriotic" line of Marxist thinking.




This is billed as the Victory Rally and McCain and Palin should be speaking round 11 AM.
That is noon Eastern Time. I got bit by the Time-Zone Bug again!

Later today, they will be in Green Bay and I plan on covering that Rally at 5.30 PM.

0 comments :