Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, September 8, 2008

Watch A John McCain And Sarah Palin Rally LIVE!

**12.59 PM** The Campaign Event is over (or the streamed portion of it is) and the next one will be at 9AM Eastern Time tomorrow.

**12.34 PM** I guess I am not the only one to have suffered a steep learning curve with webcasting live events. I am sure that the McCain Campaign will get better as time goes along. **12.49 PM**Or, maybe it was me...I have to remeber that three browsers and a dozen tabs open at the same time taxes my memory resorces.

**11.05 AM** Ha! The Campaign is running behind schedule...and the new time for the Rally is 12.30 PM Eastern Time.

**9.04 AM** I apologize for the mix-up in times...then rally will begin at 11 AM Eastern, not 9 AM. One of these days...I'll be able to figure out which side of the Central Time Zone I live on!!!

I am so glad to see the Republican Party, and John McCain, be willing to utilize the technology available to them to use as a force multiplication tool.


Beginning at 9 11 AM today, watch a Live Webcast of a Rally for McCain-Palin here on Thunder Pig.


The player will be playing McCain-Palin videos until the times comes for the Rally to begin. When the rally is over, I will remove the player, and may replace it with a recorded version of the rally.









**11.16 AM Septembr 9th** Here is a You Tube snippet of her speech:





The Rally is at Lee's Summit, Missouri.

**12.22 AM**

Obama, in his own words about Iraq:












Now, that's change we can believe it, NOT!!!

0 comments :